JUST IN: My Husband Dance Like That of Moses. Anwinli Ojeikere (The Winlos).

GOSPELHYPEMAN.BLOGSPOT
Popular Gospel Skitmaker and The Wife of the Senior Pastor of The Voltage Church, Pastor Mrs. Anwinli Ojeikere popularly known as The Winlos posted a tweet on their Twitter Page which catches the attention of many.

In the Tweet she Said;
'This Evening I told my husband to play for me a Romantic song and he was Playing TOBECHUKWU By Nathaniel Bassey, with his dance step like that of Moses.
Oh Lord who did I offend?'

Some Of The Comments Were;

Only Jesus Can Save! 
"That song is full of Romantic testimonies"

Ajadi Funmilayo Eniola 
"What else do you expect from a Pastor?"

Another Said;
"This is my Husband in disguise".

@Ayoinspired
After now, sisters will say we are not romantic.
My father . . . why?? 😭😭😭


And Lots more of Interesting Comments.

Follow Us @gospelhypeman For More Gospel Contents.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.