JUST IN: I am proud And Honoured to call you my Father. Damilola Mike Bamiloye Celebrate His Dad.

Gospel Filmmaker, Evang Damilola Mike Bamiloye Celebrates his Father, Evang Mike Bamiloye On His 63rd Birthday.


Damilola Mike Bamiloye In his Words He Said;

"Happy birthday to the man I am immensely proud and honored to call my father. He has taught me all the essential lessons in life and guided me in finding my purpose. Like a coach supporting their runner, he has always stood by my side. Even when exhaustion sets in, his encouragement and inspiring words invigorate me to persevere. His unparalleled love for Jesus is truly admirable."

He further says; Thank you, Daddy, for being the best father in the world. I love you. Dammy.

Follow Us On Every Social Media Platform @gospelhype For More Gospel News and Contents. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.