JUST IN: P. Daniel Olawande Pens down a Romantic Birthday Note To His Wife Pastor Mrs Oluwanifemi Olawande.

The Convener Of The Global Young Ministers Retreat (YMR), The Young Evangelist Of The RCCG . Pastor Daniel Olawande (PDaniel) Pens down a Romantic Birthday Note To His Wife Pastor Mrs. Nifemi Olawande.

In his Words he said;

Oluwanifemi, 
I have been looking for the right words to express my appreciation to God for giving me an angel like you as a wife, what a rare privilege.

Many people know angel Micheal, and Gabriel but may I introduce you to Angel Oluwanifemi AKA my Sound, my Peace.

Marrying you is marrying peace. You are the best thing that happened to me after salvation and the Holy Ghost.

Thank you for your love and sacrifices for me, our beautiful nations and those still coming, thank you for everything you are to me, I call you my assistant Holy Spirit

God decided to pay me a salary for life and He gave you to me as my salary, your presence in my life is a signature of grace and favour.

My sound, from the day I heard that sound on October 6th, 2017, at that crusade ground, you have not stopped sounding my sound.

Babe, I love you forever.
Thank you Oluwanifemi.

Happy birthday Queen Mother @nifemidolawande 
I love you then, now and forever. 

Follow Us @gospelhypeman On Every Social Media Platform For More Gospel News and Contents.

#gospelhypeman
#gospelhypeblog
#pdanielolawande

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.