JUST IN: He Is So Dedicated To The Mandate He Got Many Years Ago. Evang. Asegun Oluyemi


Evangelist Asegun Oluyemi Celebrate Pastor WF  Kumuyi For Holding Onto His God's Given Mandate.

In His Word He Said;

"He is so dedicated to the mandate He got many years ago!

Perhaps if you and I see what he saw, we will not be handling the ministry of soul winning the way we do.

His many stars are buzzingly shining in heaven.

In one of his messages, he said, 

'I can see my seat....

On my seat is an inscription that reads, 'RESERVED'.

What can heaven say about you and I?

What can men say about you and I?

Get out of your comfort chairs and preach this gospel!"

He Further Said;

"This is not about hyping WFK.

But when we see those who are running this race with diligence, consistency and passion,

Let's draw cues from them.

WFK is one of them.

I celebrate him now and always.

I will do greater works for my God too.

You nko?"

Follow Us For More Gospel Contents Via Our Social Media Handle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.