JUST IN: The shock still hurting my brain after God saved me from death yesterday. Iam_Miraykul .


Nigerian Enthusiast Violinist and Musicology With the User handle on Tweeter @iam_miraykul tweeted Yesterday on his Twitter Page on how God Saved his Life from Death.

In his Words;

The shock still hurting my brain after God saved me from death yesterday… I was driving to airport to pick someone, just after dunamis(Glory Dome) Lugbe, about 100 boys with cutlass and heavy sticks on the service lane butchering one man before me, they stopped me but i sway my
way out, they end up destroying my Windscreen, side mirror and bumper.

He Further Said;
Please @PoliceNG should look into this matter because our safety is being denied at this moment, news came to the filling station where others were complaining about same boys killing their neighbors few weeks ago. 

Follow Us @Gospelhypeman on Every Social Media Platform For More Gospel Contents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.