JUST IN: It's Only Takes God to Heal A Deep Wound. Seyi Pedro Wrote a Heartfelt message.

Nigerian Gospel Filmmaker and Producer, Evang OluwaSeyi Pedro Wrote a Heartfelt Tribute to Late Mr. Johnson Oreofe.

Seyi Pedro In Her Words Said;
 
"Egbon! Egbon mi! Egbon e!!...your voice keeps echoing in my head. I opened my eyes to see you but all I saw was darkness..it was a night.. it's a new dawn but I'm still not seeing you...People are saying good things about you but maybe they should come and ask me...Ah! Aburo mi! Ore mi! You are a part of me...when a part of you is gone...and it happened suddenly, you are left with a wound. This wound is so deep Oreofe because you truly occupied a large space. I depend on God and time for speedy healing. I call you Aburo, my husband calls you 'FRIEND' not by age but by responsibility...and Joanna, though she understood little or nothing but in her usual voice, she has been saying; 'My mummy...Uncorofe' . I never saw this coming...we have unfinished gist now, you said we will continue when you come..I was eagerly waiting for your return only for me to receive the news of your departure... I will miss you is an understatement, I miss MY BLOOD ...CHRIST IN US, HOPE OF GLORY."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.