JUST IN: I WAS JUST A CAR WASH BOY. EBUKA SONGS APPRECIATE GOD FOR HOW FAR HE BROUGHT HIM.

Nigerian Gospel Music Minister songwriter and a Revivalist, Ebuka Emmanuel Hillary, Popularly Known As Ebuka Songs remembered his pasts and Appreciating God for how he has being with him all through.

Ebuka Songs Uses his Social Media Platform to express his gratitude to God Almighty.

In his Words he said;


At this juncture , I can’t control my tears again 

Look at me I was just a car wash boy

And a bakery worker , making bread and at evening hawk them on the streets on Lagos.

I lack words honestly ,

See how God transformed my life ,

Never despise the days of your little beginning,

Somebody help me say God is Good ,

To every young fellow like me ,

Hold on strongly to God for there’s still hope for you ,

“If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, now may Israel say;”
‭‭(Psalm‬ ‭124‬:‭1‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

Follow Us On Every Social Media Platform For More Gospel Contents and News.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.