JUST IN: This "what you ordered vs whatyou got" scam is very real o. Emmanuella Mike Bamiloye.


Emmanuella Mike Bamiloye, The wife of Damilola Mike Bamiloye, Shares her Experience of the Whole "What you Ordered vs what you got".

Emmanuella used her Instagram Page to share this piece .

In Her Words she said;

This "what you ordered vs what
you got" scam is very real o. I recently
ordered a coustom made good. The
artisan who was to make it sent me the
picture and asked if I liked it. I did and
proceeded with ordering.
I spent the next couple of days
anticipating it and even though he didn't
meet up with the deadline, he finally
delivered.
When I saw it, my heart sank in
disappointment. It was far from love at
first sight. I asked him why it was different
from the picture and his response, "the
picture was photoshoped".
"What?!" Il couldn't believe my ears. We
spent the next couple of minute back and
forth on what he did and didn't do and
he had to re-work on it. Even though the
final work wasn't exactly what was in the
picture, the only way I could manage what
he did was when I took my mind off the
initial picture.
I shared this story because it taught me
a huge lesson. It was when I stopped
looking at the original picture that the item
began to look manageable and I stopped
feeling bad. That's because the original
picture reminded me of the standard and
how far it was from it.

Many people have gotten comfortable
with the state of their lives because they
have stopped looking at the original
picture painted by God's Word. They've
forgotten the standard of holiness God
has set and have settled for a life or
lukewarmness and even sin.
If you are in such a situation, God is
reminding you to take your focus back
to His picture (His Word), that's His
expectation for your life. He knows
what He ordered and He will not accept
anything less.
James 1:23-25 NIV
(23] Anyone who listens to the word but
does not do what it says is like someone
who looks at his face in a mirror [24]
and, after looking at himself, goes away
and immediately forgets what he looks
like. [25] But whoever looks intently into
the perfect law that gives freedom, and
continues in it-not forgetting what they
have heard, but doing it-they will be
blessed in what they do."  


Follow Us @gospelhypeman for more Gospel News and Contents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.