JUST IN: Persistence Is What Yielded Results. Emmanuella Mike Bamiloye

Emmanuella Mike Bamiloye, the Wife Of Damilola Mike Bamiloye Shares The Important of being Persistent as a Christian.

Emmanuella in her Word She wrote; 

I've heard that children can be persistent
when they want something but I didn't realize how
serious it was til| I met my dearest Gloria.
When she wants something, she can repeat it a
hundred times if that's how long it would take for you
to respond. The first "Mummy, I want to drink water"
is to get my attention, if she gets no response then
she'll continue like a music track on repeat. Even if
she gets distracted for a bit and you think she has
forgotten, don't be deceived, she hasn't because
when you least expect it, you'll hear another "mummy,
I want to drink water" until you get that water.
If she asked just once and I was busy, there's a
tendency that I might not have answered but her
persistence is what yielded result because she was
desperate for it.
God is looking for desperate seekers who will not just
by mouth say "Lord, I want You". He wants people
whose heart yarn for Him.
When Peter and John ran to Jesus' tomb after He was
resurrected, they saw signs that He had risen and that
was enough for them. Mary, on the other hand, tarried
and was desperate to see Jesus and He revealed
Himself to her(John 20:1-18).
My question for you is are you like Peter and John,
fast and zealous but lacking desperate hunger for
more or are you like Mary, who didn't want anything
less than her master, not even angels?

She Further said; 

God will meet you at the level of your hunger. If you
want little, He will give you little and if you want
much, He will give you much. There is always more in
God, don't settle.
"If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I
will be found by you, says the Lord."
Jeremiah 29:13-14a NLT.

Follow Us @Gospelhypeman for more Gospel News and Contents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.