JUST IN: HE REJECTED 30 PIECES OF SILVER FROM DIRECTORS. Gabriel Ayodele G-BAY Celebrates His Personal Assistant on his Birthday.

Gospel Filmmaker, Gabriel Ayodele G-BAY Celebrates His Personal Assistant Oluwatobi Ojewola On his Birthday.
 
Gabriel G-BAY in his Words he said;

HE REJECTED 30 PIECES OF SILVER FROM DIRECTORS.

A young man walked up to me after I finished directing his church film production years ago.
He introduced himself properly to me as Oluwatobi Ojewola the ADC and ended up his introduction by telling me that he want to be following me....He eventually becomes my P.A and member of G-Bay Ministry. 

P.A wrote and produced his first movie 2 years ago and titled ANJONU IBERU. I Directed the movie but many people called him to betray me. They offered him 30 pieces of dirty advises but he rejected their destructive offers. They told him to have his own ministry and start producing but he told them his calling.

Ah! He knows my flaws but he never stop praying, loving and caring for me. I do talk to him publicly sometimes but he won't retaliate. What a serving and humble man I have never meet in my life as him. 

A great man like you deserves a birthday that's full of joy to recognize all of the good that you do. Wishing you much happiness and all the very best as you.

That God that rescued me at the red sea of life , shall be your saviour. 
If God can stand by me, He won't leave but lives in you and your family .

I love you my best man, friend, brother, gist mate and P.A
Happy Birthday to you.

Please help me pray for him and Subscribe to his YouTube channel O'BIG a movie reviews channel.

Follow Us On Every Social Media Platform For More Gospel News and Contents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.