JUST IN: Evang. Opeyemi Akintunde wins a Legendary Author Award Alongside Mike Bamiloye and Others.

A Nigerian Popular Gospel Filmmaker and Author Evangelist Opeyemi Akintunde has Won a Legendary Author Award. 

Opeyemi, Received the Award on Saturday 15th April 2023 given by the Royal Ray International in Celebration and Authors in Nigeria.

Opeyemi In her Words Starts by Appreciating God; 

Glory! This is our BIG WIN. I (By the Grace of God)
GOT TO BE ON THIS LIST AND NOT JUST THAT, |
WAS PLACED IN THE LEGENDARY AUTHORS
CATEGORY WITH LIKES OF FATHERS AND MOTHERS
OF FAITH..
Look What you have done Already!
My God!
I want to Dedicate this to the ALMIGHTY GOD, my
Backbone, my source of inspiration, the holder of my
pen. Thank you Dear Lord.

She Further says;

I Dedicate this to my Dear Husband who pushes me
to not resting after every win. Thank you for your love,
support and encouragement.
I Dedicate this also to my Parents who helped identify
and nurture my gift. You are indeed God's gift to me. 
  
She Finally Said;

I Dedicate this to my wonderful Kids, Biological and
all LIGHTHOUSE children.. This is to show you that
With God, your Star will shine Globally.
And I Specially Dedicate this to you; my Dear Reader.
Your continuous readership encourages me to keep
writing.
This is Our WIN!
CONGRATS TO US ALL!
ALL GLORY TO GOD...
I Appreciate the RRANA team for this Recognition.

Follow Us @Gospelhypeman for more Gospel News and Contents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.