JUST IN: I struggled with Fibroid Immediately after my Wedding. Toluwalope Adegboyega Alagbe.

A Nigerian Gospel Drama Minister, Toluwalope Adegboyega Alagbe, the Lady who acted Flora In the Movie Abattoir uses her Instagram Page to Shares Her Testimony on her Birthday.

Toluwalope in her Words she said;
So I Intentionally kept all of God's Blessings to myself for today, because indeed he has been Faithful.This babygirl is 30, to be Honest I didn't think I would make it up to 30 because the devil really came for me.
After I got married immediately the devil came with Fibroid, which I battled with it for close to Three Months.After being diagonsed of it,I keyed in to prayer alters like the NLP, NSPPD etcetera and indeed God came through.On The March 5 I took in, I was so scared to even go for a scan because I didn't want to hear Madam do you know you have Fibroid, but still after my pregnancy test I took a leap of faith and I went for a scan and boom I was pregnant and no fibroid seen.
I was so happy,I could remember that March 5 which was my last menstural period was the day my husband laid his hand on my tommy when I got worried about seeing blood three to four times in a Month and I discovered that was the day I took in, indeed he has been Faithful.

After I went back home after knowing No Fibroid and I was pregnant dancing and rejoicing not knowing I was in for another surprise,so my husband and I kept praying for the baby in the womb.
One of the thing I noticed about my husband,when he's praying he will say I pray for the Babies in the Womb, I would open one of my eye and look at him then close it. Then one day I asked why He always Say babies in the womb when we scan clearly it was one baby? he said God showed him more than one baby,then I said okay o. I personally had always known I will give birth to twins but not knowing they will come as Firstborn.

On this Faithful day I went for my antenatal, then I said to myself let me go and scan and check of my baby is fine that was when I was 12 weeks gone.
In the process of the scanning, I saw a strange look on my midwife face, it got me scared and I asked her what was wrong, she said everything was fine, but I'm seeing another gestational sec. she asked if we have twins in our family,then I laughed. She said you have to another scan at Africglobal just to be sure of what she saw. I went to Africglobal and scan result was showing twins. At a time I was happy and scared at the same time.i was scared because I lost my mum when she wanted to deliver a set of twins when I was little, she bled till she died and lost one of the twins and later the other died. So from there I knew I needed to pray. I didn't joke with prayers at all. My Midwife will always say during pregnancy is when you start praying if you are not a praying type. During the pregnancy Period I was Admitted to the hospital twice.
After Five Months I started getting better and in between this I took my big belly to Opens Heaven Gallery inside Redemption Camp because I felt the urge to pray.

 Fast-forward to the Week of Delivery, I attended my normal antenatal class, we were told to do vitals, so I did mine andy Blood Pressure was 170/80 and my Legs were swollen,My Midwife passed and Saw my Blood Pressure and she asked "Tolu how many weeks gone now? and I said 36 weeks gone then she said jokingly (This ready to comot, make we comot am)" I replied her jokingly Nurse Tracy na me go carry this babies comot, then she told me to see the Doctor first. 
After meeting The doctor he said Tolu let's have a C-section your BP is High, call your husband.
My husband came, then the doctor adviced we should go for C-Section. at that time I was afraid, even those that were close to me during pregnancy knew I was scared of C-Section had always prayed against it.So my Doctor said I should go for Urine Test, if the results comes out Positive,he has to drag me to the Theatre room.
I carried the Urine Test Container and took out my Mantle (our Handkerchief Daddy G.O prayed on at the holy ghost convention Perfect Jubilee to br precise) use it to rob my urine and say that the urine will come out Negative,Which at last the Results came out Negative.

On the day of my delivery, I didn't know I was going to be put to bed, that was the day my husband resumed back to work after Three Weeks leaves. And the devil came like a roaring lion. My husband has gone to work, I said my early Morning prayers then joined my NSPPD early Morning fire prayer and I slept off while watching the NSPPD. Exactly Eight O'clock I just heard Boom from my sleep, before I knew it my water broke and blood followed,I started bleeding, I was scared then I had to call my Friends Mum because she was the closest to my house. I called her and she came and took me to the Hospital which I had undergo the C-Section Surgery which I don't want. 
Due to the Pains,I didn't entertain Fear, so blast into tongues and of The Nurses where looking at me .I asked one of the Nurse to play me one of Sola Allyson song on my Phone.
To God be the Glory for His Unfailing Mercies.
SEE PICTURES BELOW 
Follow Us @Gospel Hypeman on Every Social Media Platform For More Gospel News and Contents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Oladipo O'Fresh Releases The Official Trailer For The Movie 'MUMMYOFIBCITY'.

JUST NOW: Gospel Film Industry Mourn Over The Lost Of A Gospel Cinematographer, Oluwatomipe Oluwafernmi.

JUST IN: The Mount Zion has Release a New Movie RECITATION.